GLOBAL IMPACT NETWORK
Owner of website: Apostle Bret A. Wade
Training & Mobilizing 21st Century Soldiers
In November of 1998, the Lord spoke to me and said, "Will you dare do what I have called you to do? Will you break the barrier for Me? Will you do what it takes to make others successful? I have called you to 'equip those who will equip others' and 'build strong soldiers for the 21st century'". In response to that mandate, Global Impact, Inc. was founded on January 25th, 1999. On June 13th, 1999, Global Impact Church was launched in the midst of our "IMPACT '99!" Conference in Huntsville, Alabama.
Global Impact serves as an apostolic - prophetic base for ministers and ministries. Our mission is to be a regional training center that develops strong families and team ministry for this territory and beyond into the cultures and nations. Where each individual is an effective member of a corporate vision for the kingdom of God. Our commission is to equip and send laborers into the harvest.
Our model of ministry is that of the Church at Antioch, training and sending. We emphasize prayer, worship,fellowship, evangelism and discipleship. The kingdom needs strong overcomers who are able to withstand the pressure and temptation to quit in the midst of God's process and commissioning. If we can survive God, we can handle the powers of darkness!
In these times, it is important to know that God is transforming the mentality of the church from sheep to soldiers - from wandering with Moses to conquering with Joshua! God desires the wandering wilderness walkers to be transformed into Canaan conquering warriors! A new breed of leaders is arising in this hour to lead the Body of Christ to possess the treasures of darkness! They are pursuing with passion! They have have an aggressive warring mentality! Their desire is that the kingdom of God prevails and be the occupying force in the earth!
At G.I., we are S.O.L.D.I.E.R.S. (Sold Out, Living Dangerously, Increasingly Expressing Radical Stands). Our camouflage portrays the "hidden company" of revolutionaries who are presently emerging on the forefront to possess the kingdom. Do you have a kingdom mentality? The kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Will you be one who possesses it's power and authority?
It's time to breakthrough and cross the established boundaries of what is considered acceptable! It's time to penetrate the barriers that have been erected in the minds of men! Especially those which determine what can and cannot be done! It's time to make a stand and invade the unchallenged strongholds of the enemy with innovative ideas and strategy from Heaven's Headquarters!
'The LORD your God is giving you rest and is giving you this land.' Joshua 1:13b
It's time to boldly speak into the atmosphere for change and experience open heavens not only over our churches, but also our communities! Like Paul, we can say "a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries". We choose to believe God and not be cheated by fear! Our weaponry is mighty through God! Awaken the mighty men! Possessors possess! This is our "finally" time! Let us pursue the will of the Lord of Hosts! A great harvest is upon us!
Reaching For Heaven & Touching the Nations, Apostle Bret A. Wade
- Christian International - Dr. Bill Hamon
Eagle Ministries International - Jim Mellard
Elijah Centre - Dr. Noel Woodroffe
End Time Prophetic Vision - Bill Somers
Faith Tabernacle - Bill & Marsha Burns
Foundations of Apostles & Prophets - Tim & Theresa Early
GodSpeak International - Prophetic School
Great South Land Ministries - Australia
Green Tree Australian Prophetic Network - Kerry Denton
Harvest Church - Pastor Jana Alcorn
In His Truth - Stephen Hanson
Truth, Grace & Fire Ministries International
Kindred Nation - Russ Walden
Kingdom Restoration Centre - Elder Michael Scantlebury
Life Center Ministries - Pastors Buddy & Mary Crum
Mobile School of the Spirit - Prophetic Training
Mountain Stream Ministries - Rick Fultz
New Beginning Christian Center International - Sherry Mackey
Prophetic People International - Interactive Gifts Training
Rehoboth - Tommy Thompson
Servant Ministries - Prophet Ira Milligan
Sword of the Spirit International - John Kempf
Syracuse Airport Christian Fellowship Ministries
The Alcorn Report - Pastor Jana Alcorn
Times & Seasons - Apostle Bret Wade
Trumpet Wind Ministries - Pam Clark
Trumpeter's Song Ministries - Joy Gilbert
World Outreach Center- Pastors Frankie & Laura Powell
GLOBAL IMPACT, P.O. Box 627, Meridianville, AL 35759 USA
- Look among the nations and watch; Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you. Habakkuk 1:5
- [Important Editor's note: I went a step further to the Guidestar website and to ask for Global Impact and guess what came up although there was nothing in the name that would link the two: it. Something is linking Global Impact with the World Federalists Asociation. Another very interesting factor came up on another website news, that Hillary Clinton called for Global Government when she introduced Walter Cronkite to the World Federalists Association. See article in NWO index. World Federalists Association WDC does what Global Impact Ministries do. Global Impact and WFA have something in common. They are about education. They were founded in 1947 and are dedicated to creating structures of world law (work with the UN and the international laws in process in Rome) strengthening and reforming global institutions into a democratic world federation. Their program is international peace, security, conflict resolution and human rights.
- The photo shows five recepients of 'Faith and Freedom Awards' given to by the Interfaith Alliance. Walter Cronkite, Tom Brockaw, Kusum Patel, Rev. Jim Miller and Rev. Dr. C. Welton Gaddy received Faith and Freedom awards at the Yale Club in New York.
- Global Dialogue Institute, Foundation of Religious Freedom, the Interfaith Center of New York, the 'Word' Foundation (secret), Parliament of World's Religions and Interreligious Coordinating Council of Israel seem to be a network.
- Global Impact has entities in Pittsburgh, Tuscon, Atlanta and Rockford. They are encouraging and training middle and highschool students to engage in local, national and international Christian missionary activities. Their IRS ruling year was 1998. Their moneys are under $100,000.
- What was interesting on one of their affiliated websites which is being reconstructed we have a link asking all schools (home, private and public) and churches to register.
THE APOSTLES OF THE WORLD, PROACTIVELY BUILDING THE KINGDOM OF GOD
ICA is an attempt by several apostles to answer questions and solve apostolic problems and dilemmas. It will offer private consultations, summit gatherings for unreached people groups for the purpose of reaching cities and nations, and much more. Combining our efforts will help to build your apostolic sphere, and together help build and strengthen the Kingdom of God.
- ICA has been established simply for two purposes:
- 1. For the Kingdom of God to be established pro-actively by the apostles of this world.
- 2. For each apostolic ministry to receive help and opportunities for greater ministry effectiveness.
- Building the Kingdom of God should be an apostles main purpose. Which is greater, your individual ministry or building the Kingdom of God? Building the Kingdom will be accomplished more effectively through cooperative efforts by apostles relating together and discovering with whom they are in one accord.
- International Coalition of Apostles, Created by Arise, Shine! Ministries in association with Gordon Partners, Ltd.
- The apostles of this world, proactively building the Kingdom of God
- As I have been building relationships with apostles from many parts of the world over these last few years, it has become evident to me that God is in the process of setting in the biblical government of the church in a most remarkable way. You have undoubtedly seen the same thing. I have also noticed, however, that apostles have certain felt needs, which have not been adequately addressed to date. One of these is a need to keep communication channels as wide open as possible. Most apostles are doing this well within their own spheres of ministry, but few have been able to do it with peers across the spectrum of the New Apostolic Reformation nationally and internationally.
- I believe that God is filling this need with the creation of the International Coalition of Apostles (ICA). As you will see from the enclosed information, ICA is an innovative design to keep you and other apostles in long-range contact with each other. As networking advances among us, we will see new and vital relationships taking shape and building. Many of these relationships will bring about levels of meaningful mutual accountability with effectiveness for the Kingdom of God through ICA.-- Dr. C. Peter Wagner
- Dr. C. Peter Wagner is one of the founders of International Coalition of Apostles and its Presiding Apostle. Dr. Wagner is also the Chancellor of the Wagner Leadership Insitute, the Coordinator of the A. D. 2000 United Prayer Track, the International Coordinator of the Spiritual Warfare Network, the Founding President of Global Harvest Ministries, the President of the World Prayer Center, and the President of the Wagner Institure for Practical Ministry. Dr. Wagner served as a missionary to Bolivia for 15 years and served for 28 years as a professor of Church Growth at the Fuller Theological Seminary Schol of World Missions. His education includes a B.S. from Rutgers, a M.Div. from Fuller Theological Seminary, a Th.M. from Princeton Theological Seminary, a M.A. From the Fuler Seminary School of World Mission, and a Ph.D. from the University of Southern California. Dr. Wagner has authored and/or edited over 50 books and is widely recognized as a major international voice to the apostolic reformation.
- In February 1999, a group of recognized international apostles met together in Singapore. There the Lord revealed His will to establish an International Coalition of Apostles (ICA). We have recognized that the establishment of this coalition is a critical piece to bring forth God's government on earth, if we are to take down the strongholds of our adversary, we must set up a coalition of apostles. Only then will the Church be in place to unify those God is raising up in the last days.
- ICA is designed for apostolic leaders who are Kingdom builders: key apostolic influencers throughout the world who want to strategize and unify the work for the end-time warfare. We believe that the unified force of our anointings, wisdom, understanding, and knowledge will accomplish far more than our separated works will ever do. together, we will become a powerful weapon in the hand of the Lord. "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds." (2 Cor.10:4)
- For the apostolic movement to become a force within the church and society, the apostles must come together. Presently, the movement is a many-splintered thing rather than the many-splendid thing that God desires. Let us go beyond being empire builders and become Kingdom builders, building the Kingdom of God together. ---- Dr. John P. Kelly
- Dr. John P. Kelly is one of the founders of International Coalition of Apostles and its Executive Director. He was the founder and former apostolic leader of Antioch Churches and Ministries. Dr. Kelly is widely recognized as a voice to the apostolic reformation as an apostolic strategist and a general in the apostolic movement. His newest book, End Time Warriors, is a must-read for all who see themselves in the Army of God, battling against the kingdom of darkness. Dr. Kelly has a B.A. in Business/Economics and an M.A. in Behavioral Psychology and Sociology. His background also includes leadership in the fields of business, sports, and the military.
International Apostolic Council Members
- C. Peter Wagner, Presiding Apostle, ICA - Wagner Institute, Global Harvest, World Prayer Center
- John P. Kelly, Executive Apostle, ICA - Founder, Antioch Churches and Ministries
- Lawrence Khong, Apostle - Faith Community Baptist Church, International Faith Community Church,
- Touch Ministries International, Antioch Networks International
- Dennis Peacock, Apostle/Teacher - Strategic Christian Services
- Chuck Pierce, Prophet/Apostle - Prophetic Council, ICA - Prophet/Apostle World Prayer Center
- Glory of Zion Ministries International
- Ed Silvoso, Apostle/Evangelist - Harvest Evangelism -
- Listed below are the links to member web-sites. Take some time and see what your fellow members are doing to build the Kingdom of God!
- Dr. C. Peter Wagner www.wpccs.org
- Rev. Mark Gorman www.markgorman.com
- Dr. Alan Gordon www.gospelofglory.org
- Apostle Charles (Les) Dodds www.angelfire.com/sd/lesdodds/Index.html
- Bishop George Kouri www.apostolic-ministries.org
- Rev. Dick Bashta www.aapc.net
- Dr. J. Doug Stringer www.christianet.com/somebodycares
- Pastor H. Syvelle Phillips www.evangelbible.org
- Rev. John Ofegbu www.gotell.com/africa
- Ministry Leader James Exner www.sacfm.org
- Pastor Lenny Weston www.xtremegeneration.com
- Editor's Note:
- We noticed in Charisma Magazine Conference advertising Certificates of Approval: on certain conferences.
International Apostles Affiliates:
- Street Life Ministries http://www.StreetLife.org
(Metro Christian Fellowship/ Mike Bickle) http://www.graceministries.com
Brownsville AOG Church http://www.brownsville-revival.org/ (website gone)
Passion & Fire
(Jill Austin) http://www.jillaustin.org
Mahesh Chavda Ministries Int'l
(All Nations Church) http://watchofthelord.com
MorningStar Ministries (Rick Joyner) http://www.eaglestar.org/
- Editor's Note: Notice the eagle in his logo: Webster's dictionary:
- eagle is the standard of the ancient Romans - seal or standard of a nation -
- a member of the "Fraternal Order of Eagles."
MorningStar Publications and Ministries was founded by Rick and Julie Joyner in 1985 with the biblical mandate of Matthew 24:45-46: MorningStar sponsors conferences that draw believers from many different denominations and movements, as well as different nations, understanding and friendship between them. The third goal is for the mobilizing of spiritual forces for the sake of the gospel. Several long term goals of MorningStar Ministries include providing support for apostolic and missionary teams (Source: Morningstar Internet Site: http://www.morningstarministries.org)
Revival Now! Ministries http://revivalnow.com/
Christian Fellowship http://www.tacf.org/
Syracuse Airport Christian Fellowship http://www.sacfm.org/
ARK--Friends of the Bridegroom
(in Chicago) http://www.fotbchicago.org
Key to the Spirit Ministries http://www.keyofthespirit.com
Randy Clark is the senior pastor of the Vineyard Christian Fellowship of St. Louis, MO. USA. In 1984, Randy was pastoring a small church in southern Illinois that experienced a sweeping move of the Holy Spirit which is spoken of in the book, "Power Evangelism," by John Wimber. Soon after this even, Randy and his wife DeAnne were led to plant their current Church in St. Louis.
On January 20, 1994, Randy and a team from his church were asked to come to the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship to have four days of meetings. The move of the Holy Spirit which began during those four days has yet to end! Six days a week, 52 weeks a year, since that date.
An estimated 3,000,000 people, inluding pastors, leaders and individuals, from approximately 200 nations have come to be touched and return home with Jesus' heart to "Go To The Nations." Randy was also used as a catalyst for what has become known as the Melbourne, Florida Renewal. Starting on January 1st 1995, Randy held two weeks of renewal meetings in Melbourne, Florida. These meetings continued for six nights a week through August 11th of that same year. Even after a full year the meetings continue on a weekly basis. It has been estimated that over 3 million people have been in attendance. A number of miraculous healings have been recorded and thousands of Christian leaders and laymen have rededicated themselves to the cause of Christ. As a result of the meetings, a renewal leadership team consisting of eleven pastors from different denominational backgrounds was formed. The leadership team included: Southern Baptists, Presbyterian PCA, Methodists, Evangelical Free, Episcopalian, Assembly of God and five other independent Charismatic churches.
THE RENEWED NETWORK
- " After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly." Acts 4:31 IT Happened Then..... IT can Happen Now!!!
Vision: To see the fire of revival lit in youth of every nation!
- Mission: To ignite the fire of revival by uniting teens through a giant outpouring of prayer and praise, led by students, driven by the Holy Spirit!
- Welcome to the Revival Generation! We are a completely student led movement! Revival Generation is trying to help other teens impact their school campuses with the awesome power of prayer! We accomplish this by assisting and equipping teens to establish weekly prayer groups on their school campuses. These teen prayer groups are rapidly spreading across America's 56,000 high schools and are bringing students together from many different, social, denominational, and ethnic backgrounds in the name of Jesus Christ through prayer.
- This is not just a vision, it is a reality! We see teens around the world coming to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and experiencing His unconditional love. We believe that the foundation of revival is prayer. Jesus has poured out His blessing on us and we are excited to see what else God has in store for this generation, the REVIVAL GENERATION!
- Manifestations & Receiving: "HTR" FAQ
One of the things that the present renewal/revival has become well known for is the unusual phenonema, or "manifestations", that often accompany it. It is common to see laughing, crying, falling down, shaking, and more in these meetings. In fact, the movement as a whole was often called "Holy Laughter" -- a testimony to how prevalent these manifestations, especially laughter, have been.
But while many meetings have often been characterized by outward manifestations of the Spirit, many individuals within the movement have rarely or never experienced any of these more dramatic phenomena. Many of these who do not appear to be getting "hit" hard by the Spirit feel that they are receiving from God, quietly. Their lives demonstrate the same fruit as those who were touched more dramatically, if not more. Others feel that they are truly having a hard time receiving anything-- quietly or dramatically-- and wonder why God is apparently "passing them by".
- "HTR" was an abbreviation for "Hard To Receive" or "Hard Time Receiving". It has been used to describe people who don't feel that they are receiving anything, but has often been mis-applied to those who do feel that they are receiving, but receiving quietly.
- Thankfully, the term "HTR" seems to have faded quite a bit from the vocabulary of renewal/revival since the Spring of '97. But that doesn't mean that the issues surrounding it have disappeared. It may not be called "HTR" anymore, but there are still manifestations, and still people who feel frustrated that God isn't doing the same thing in them that they perceive Him to be doing in others. There are still people who are... well... "still people" *smile*, quiet receivers, who are sometimes treated as if they aren't receiving. (Of course, there is also the flip side of this, folx who are "loud" but not receiving, and are treated as if they are, based on appearances.)
- Here is a sampling from the discussion back in 1997: click here to go to links
- Jenni Baier's HTR post - The pain of being labeled "HTR". Apr 14, 1997
Rohn Price's Response (1) - Another view on "backwash". Apr 14, 1997
Lisa Rae Smith's HTR post - When it seems like everyone "Got It" except you... Apr 14, 1997
Rohn Price's Response (2) - Rohn's observations about manifestations. Apr 14, 1997
Sue Blewett on John Wesley - What Wesley had to say about manifestations. Apr 16, 1997
Rich Campbell's Response to Lisa - Views on Labelling. Apr 15, 1997
Steve Powers on depth - "Bells ring deep under water". Apr 16, 1997
Katherine Walden on HTR - Feeling "passed by" for not being a mover/shaker. Apr 17, 1997
And here are a few from a more recent discussion:
- Soaking by Don Christensen - November 22, 1998
From Katherine Walden November 22, 1998
HTR revisited by Graham Goodman - November 22, 1998
HTR & Ministry Teams by Carl Killingsworth - November 22, 1998
Too much focus on manifestations by Abraham Flippo - November 23, 1998
More than appearances by Steve Correll - November 23, 1998
Faith & Receiving by Rohn Price - November 23, 1998
Spiritual Caste System? by John DiLullo - November 23, 1998
On Ministry Team Ettiquette by Hugh A. Kallen - Novemeber 23, 1998
Patience & the "practical" by Jerry Coughlin - November 24, 1998
Intimacy vs Manifestations by Dean Cooper - November 24, 1998
Summary by Robert Gadziola - November 24, 1998
Lack of Manifestations by Rohn Price - Novmeber 25, 1998
Being "open" by Larry Asplund - November 25, 1998
- The Renewed Network, First written on April 21, 1997 Last modified on December 15th, 1998
- \o/ \o/
- Gateway to World of Christian Revival Revival Net
- IRN Headquarters
- Brownsville Revival - http://www.brownsville_revival.org
Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship - http://www.tacf.org
Revival Ministries International - http://www.revival.com
Smithton Outpouring - http://www.smithton.org
Crown of the Continent - Montana - http://www.tripledivide.org
Revival Christian Church - Hong Kong - http://www.hk.super.net/~revival
- Richard Riss - Revival Historian - http://www.grm.org/renewal/Richard_Riss
Harvest Evangelism - Ed Silvoso - http://www.harvestevan.org
The Renewed Network - http://www.renewed.net
International Revival Network - http://www.revivalnet.net
- Revival Generation - http://www.revivalgen.org
- [Editor's Note: the symbol states:
- "Every Student, Every School, Every Community"
- I mentioned that mygranddaughter had one of their bracelets
- on. She was under a catholic babysitter at the time. They are getting around
- to younger than school age kids.Parents like them because they think to wear
- something religious protects their children.]
Torchgrab - http://www.torchgrab.org
- Claudio Friedzon - Buenos Aires, Argentina - http://www.reydereyes.org.ar
Cindy Jacobs - http://www.generals.org
Tommy Tenney - http://www.tommytenney.org
Doug Stringer - http://www.tpmi.org
- Syracuse Airport Christian Fellowship and Ministries
- SACFM Mission (Exodus 40:34)
SACFM was birthed out of a vision shared by a group of local believers to see God move in Syracuse, Central New York, and the Northeast Region at large.
Our vision is to build the Northeast Regional Prophetic Center.
- Ministry Profile
SACFM's primary purpose is to provide a meeting place for the whole body of Christ to experience the manifest Glory of God.
As a ministry, SACFM desires to equip, edify, and release the body of Christ into the Lord's call for this hour. This ministry serves as a platform to allow seasoned ministers to teach the word of God, impart anointing through the Holy Spirit, and provide personal ministry. Regular meetings are scheduled with speakers from all over the United States and from countries across the globe. In the months of April and October we convene Apostolic and Prophetic Conferences to impart fresh vision into our region, to corporately labor to see the Lord's church established, and to release the Glory of God across the region. In addition, an "open door" home fellowship is hosted weekly to provide fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, and personal ministry.
SACFM is not intended to be a local church congregation or a membership style ministry.
However, we are the church at large, "the Body of Christ, and members individually" (verse 27 of I Cor. 12:18-27). This ministry is comprised of believers from different churches that have come together to see the realization of the following vision for the Region:
To establish a meeting place where God can be God, a place where He can do what He wants, when He wants. A place where God can move sovereignly on His church.
A place where the local church can gather for corporate worship and communion with spiritual covering provided by local pastors of congregations in Central New York. A place where evangelism and ministry can freely take place. To foster discipleship with the local church. To provide a place of rest.
The meeting place, a place where the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Teacher and Pastor (the five-fold ministry as described in Ephesians 4:11-13) have a platform to evangelize the region and send out teams to minister - Apostolic Missions, both local and visiting.
A place where "When they were all of one accord," the Glory fell (Acts 2). A people that turn the world upside down for Jesus Christ. A place where God's love is demonstrated with signs and wonders following.
A place where God can bring all His different "streams" to His "One River".
SACFM is affiliated with the MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries of Charlotte, NC.
SACFM is associated with the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship's Friends in Harvest.
SACFM is associated with Eagle's Wings Ministries and with Global Impact Ministries.
SACFM is associated with the International Coalition of Apostles.
- SACFM Syracuse Airport Christian Fellowship Ministries
- [Editor's Note the cross on the above banner].
- Billy Graham's Lausanne
- The Founders of the Lausanne Movement [source WCC.]
- Amsterdam 2000 Plenary Speakers
Dr. Billy Graham, BGEA, United States and Canada,
"Why Amsterdam 2000."
- Dr. Billy Kim, Far East Broadcasting Company, Korea,
"The Motives for Evangelism."
- Dr. J.I. Packer, Regent College, Canada,
"The Content of the Gospel."
- The Rev. Ulrich Parzany, ProChrist e.v. Geschaftsstelle, Germany,
"The Gift and Calling of the Evangelist."
- Dr. Ravi K. Zacharias, Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, United States and Canada,
"Evangelistic Preaching in the 21st Century."
- Mrs. Anne Graham Lotz, AnGel Ministries, United States,
"How the Evangelist Should Study the Bible."
- The Rev. Dr. John R.W. Stott, All Souls Church, England,
"The Evangelists Message Is Bible-based."
- The Most Rev. and Rt. Hon. Dr. George Carey, Archbishop of Canterbury, England,
"Preaching Christ in a Broken World."
- Dr. Ajith Fernando, Sri Lanka Youth for Christ, Sri Lanka,
"The Evangelist Proclaims that Jesus Christ is the Only Way and Calls for a Response of Faith."
- Dr. Gerald O. Gallimore, United States,
"The Evangelist Communicates Effectively."
- The Rev. Franklin Graham, Samaritans Purse, United States,
"The Evangelists Heart of Compassion."
- The Rev. Hermano Pablo, Hermano Pablo Ministries, United States,
"The Evangelist Relies on the Holy Spirit."
- Dr.Bill Bright and Mrs Vonette Bright, Campus Crusade for Christ International, United States,
"The Evangelist and Prayer."
- The Rev. Dela Adadevoh, Campus Crusade for Christ International, Zimbabwe, Africa,
"The Evangelist and Spiritual Awakenings."
- Dr. Stephen F. Olford, Encounter Ministries, United States,
"The Evangelists Inner Life."
- Dr. Philemon Y.W. Choi, Breakthrough Youth Village, China,
"The Evangelists Personal Life."
- Dr. Paul Negrut, EBI of Oradea, Romania,
"The Evangelist Works with the Local Church."
- Dr. Luis Palau, Luis Palau Evangelistic Association, United States and Latin America,
"The Evangelist Has a Strategy for Harvest."
- Mr. Antoine Rutayisire, African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE), Rwanda,
"The Evangelist Preaches and Lives the Cross."
- Mr. Viktor Hamm, Evangelist and Regional Director of the C.I.S. and the Baltic States, B.G.E.A ."
"The Evangelist Is a Servant Leader."
- The Rev. Sami Dagher, The National Evangelical Christian and Missionary Alliance Church, Lebanon,
"The Evangelist Is Faithful in a Hostile World."
- Dr. John R. Corts, BGEA, United States and Canada,
"Proclaiming Christ Boldly Til He Comes!"
- Dr. Billy Graham, BGEA, United States and Canada,
"Commitment to Christ and the Gospel."
- Seminar Master Teachers
Mr. Dennis Rainey, Campus Crusade for Christ, United States, "The Evangelists Family"
Rev. Edwin Martinez, O.C. International, United States, "Principles of Mobilization for Evangelistic Activities"
Rev. Gottfried Osei-Mensah, African Enterprise, Reading, England, "Preparation of an Evangelistic Message"
Mr. Jim Chew, Navigators, Wellington, New Zealand, "Follow Up Methods"
Dr. Robert Cunville,BGEA, Shillong, Meghalaya, India, "Presenting the Gospel to Different Audiences"
Mr. Roger Chilvers, Glouchester, England, "Personal Evangelism and Counselor Training"
- Researchers' comment:
- One researcher believes that "Argentina was a real beginning in the cell church system. If you can obtain a copy of Juan Carlos Ortiz "Call to Discipleship" Check out C Peter Wagner who took these principals to Korea the beginnings of (David) Paul Yonggi Cho..and then on to the Robert Schuller phenomena..the present Church Growth Ministries..the basis of note was the Argentina Revival. Shepherding movements are the authoritarian control that these ministries use.
For what this is worth. The research roots are out there. I am certain that there are many more much more capable of tracing the route that is going on. These were my findings and their written materials to confirm
the research. En Agape Angie Schiermeyer
Back to the Joel's Army Index